Sunday 1 November 2015

50 COOL Whatsapp Status

Updating Cool Whatsapp Status is now one of the most addicted activity. People shows their feelings and what's happening around them through Whatsapp status. It's quiet tough to find unique and original Whatsapp statuses daily. So to help you, today I am having a large collection of latest Whatsapp status . You can find all type of status here cool, crazy, full of attitude and love, funny and love quotes also.

1. My "last seen at" was just to check
your "last seen at".
2. I will be back before you pronunce
afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.
3. We live in a society were pizza gets to
your house before police.
4. move on...
5. God is really creative , i mean ..just
look at me.
6. Just wanted to say, you are as useless
as "ueue" in a "queue".
7. I want to die peacefully in my sleep
like my grandfather....not screeming
and yelling like his passengers in car.
8. Going for Aerospace Engineering. Meri
future GF ko bohat space milega
9. You know you’re ugly when it comes
to a group picture they hands you the
camera.
10. For Sale: Parachute. Only used once,
never opened.
11. I knew, I was born to be a pessimist.
Because My blood group type is B
Negative
12. If I agreed with you we’d both be
wrong
13. Why is "abbreviation" such a long
word?
14. “You don’t know anything about pain
until you’ve seen your own baby
drowned in a tub… and you definitely
don’t know anything about how to
wash a baby.”
15. Dear Lord, there is a bug in your
software...it's called #Monday, please
fix it
16. When your only tool is a hammer, all
problems start looking like nails
17. My fake plants died because I did not
pretend to water them.
18. The “Night Out” ever…… but I don’t
know why they took me to police
station. Am I Famous??
19. One day I am gonna win….. I can wait
till mah death for it.
20. If you’re talking abt me behind mah
back….. go ahead this is the best angel
to kiss mah ass!
21. I may be wrong.... but I Doubt it!!!
22. Hey there..... be there.
23. typing....
24. Always remember you are
UNIQUE............ just like everybody
else.
25. Gravitation cannot be held responsible
for people falling in love.
26. “And in her smile I see something
more beautiful than the stars.”
27. Falling in love is only half of what I
want. Staying in love with you till
forever is the other.
28. Two souls with but a single thought,
two hearts that beat as one.
29. "I know he's a player, but I want to be
the girl that he hangs up his jersey for
and leaves the game”
30. The last thing i want to do is hurt
you.....but its still on the list;)
31. You don't have to like me....I am not a
facebook status.
32. Knowledge is knowing tomato is a
fruit ....wisdom is not putting is a fruit
salad.
33. I like to take road less
travelled.....helps me to avoid traffic
34. Wow now I'm a graduate.......Now
thermometer is not the only thing that
has degrees widout brains
35. I can see you checking my whatsapp
status.B)
36. There are many things you can't
buy....but still pay for them.
37. Whattsapp status is loading
38. If i had a gun with two bullets and i
was with hitler,bin laden and you
[insert your ex or your enemy's
name],i would shoot you twice.
39. battery about to die
40. Urgent calls only
41. Status under construction.No status
available
42. Life is short, chat fast..!!!
43. Life is too short to be updating status
44. Too busy to update a status. 0_o
45. formula for sucess.......under promise
and over deliver.......
46. since 1910
47. Life is too short. Dont waste it copying
my watsapp status....
48. I wish I had google in my mind and
antivirus in my heart.
49. Keep moving! Nothing new to read...
50. Don't be happy.I don't Really forgive
people,I just pretend like it's ok and
wait for my turn to destroy them.

Hope You like

Follow me on G+

1 comment:


  1. If you ever want to change or up your university grades contact cybergolden hacker he'll get it done and show a proof of work done before payment. He's efficient, reliable and affordable. He can also perform all sorts of hacks including text, whatsapp, password decrypt,hack any mobile phone, Escape Bancruptcy, Delete Criminal Records and the rest

    Email: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


    ReplyDelete